Subject: [Leica] Re: Question - Has the LUG become an Adult's Only List???
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 18:33:20 -0500

Will:

>So my question is, should I from now on assume that the LUG
>has evolved to a new freakish standard, or should I continue
>to allow children to read the LUG???

If the child is young enough, I wouldn't suggest allowing unfettered access
to any mailing list.

If the child is old enough, I wouldn't censor his access to anything on the
internet.

Whether or not you allow your children to read the LUG or any other email
forum is a parenting decision that you alone should make.

Eric

Message from "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net> ([Leica] Question - Has the LUG become an Adult's Only List???)