Subject: Re: [Leica] what we talk about when we talk about women
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 01:58:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hank

*We assume the model is a pro or semi pro because the
photographer is a pro. Even if he isn't there's no
reason to believe the model isn't. But he probably is.

*I've met several people, male, female, pro and
amateur who do or have done modeling work part time
and full time. None of them care about what remarks
might be made about the pictures. The general rule is,
if it bothers you don't pose naked. If I was modeling
material BTW: It would bother me so I wouldn't pose
except in a full length extra wide potato sack! But
I'm not cute enough so it doesn't matter except for
the sake of argument!

*By loose sleep I mean worry. It's just an expression,
 Then again, it is 4 in the morning and you are not in
 bed.

*My comments does too make sense

Nufsed

Javier

- --- Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Your comments does not make sense ... I did not take
> these pictures, and neither did you, so how in the
> world would I loose sleep over it.
> Plus how in the world did you know the model posed
> for
> this picture is a professional and couldn't care
> less.
>

> --- Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Professional models pose for these shots with the
> > full
> > understanding that someone at some time will make
> > humourous or somehow unacceptable remark. They
> don't
> > care. I suggest that you not loose sleep over it.
> > I'm still trying to find out if this pic went
> > through
> > photoshop DE. Not that there would be anything
> wrong
> > with that since it's still part of a creative
> > process
> > now moving rapidly in the PS direction.
> > Javier
> >
> > --- Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > That is certainly a beautiful photograph.
> However,
> > > inappropriate some of the comments here deem the
> > > "technical and artistic" aspects of it as
> > > "titi-erotical" is doing you and the model a
> > > disfavor.
> > > While the picture is very nicely done, but
> posting
> > > it
> > > on a global forum inevitably will draw the
> > comments
> > > that follow. While the person behind the camera
> > > should
> > > be justifiably proud of the creation of such a
> > > picture, the model might feel otherwise as a
> > result
> > > of
> > > the feedback comments. You did warn the model
> > > beforehand, or at least got a consentment before
> > > posting her picture ..... right ?

> is
> is

> woman

> [...]