Subject: [Leica] Re: Elpro and 180/4
From: David Young <youngs@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 07:00:49 -0700

Aram:

Another alternative is the Leica close up lenses.   I use a used set made
for the SL (no cams at all!), with the 180/4.  This means, of course, stop
down metering.  However, it works just fine!

I got my set for approx US$50 - so these are a budget alternative to the
Elpro's.  Image quality is excellent.

David.

At 20/04/02 , Aram wrote:
>I am going with the 180/4 thanks to the massive input I got from everyone.
>Thanks.
>
>While waiting for my 180 I thought I'd ask about the most desirable Elpro.

David Young        | Experience gained varies directly
Victoria, CANADA   | with equipment ruined.