Subject: [Leica] Re: Elpro and 180/4
From: David Young <youngs@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:31:54 -0700

Doug: (and all who I confused...)

Yes, I did mean extension tubes... sorry!  Apparently, while my head was
awake, my fingers were asleep!

I have the older type, with no cams at all. However they work perfectly
with the R5&R6 in stop down metering mode. And since anything less than
wide open means tripod work, it's not a problem!

However, I haven't tried them with the R8 - the manual insists on the third
cam -- but then, so do the R5 & R6!

David.