Subject: [Leica] Kyle's
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:30:34 -0500

How do I say this?  I wish to beg absolution from the LUG.  I bragged that
Leicagrl was the first (as documented by the Illford list and others,) and I
even posted a vile comparison between what I saw as a fluff doll and the PJ
Leicagrl.

http://www.sonc.com/leicagrlcompare.htm

Little did I know when I did that his dollie did precede mine.  Kyle mailed
me inconsiderable evidence that his doll was in the photography industry
several years before mine.

I must point out that, while Kyle's doll was first on the LUG, she was a
model.  The evidence he presented showed her to not actually be a PJ, and,
while she clearly is a Leica shooter, well, so is Brad Pitt.

Finally, I would point out that his wonderful looking model/doll, while
having FAR more picture credits than Leicagrl, has never appeared on a
balcony at Mardi Gras.

http://www.sonc.com/MG02/pages/leicagrlbalcony2.htm

Regards, and with thanks to Kyle I could never express properly, I remain,

Contritely,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com