Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in Montreal
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:07:38 -0700 (PDT)

. I have not processed my films yet, but the physical
> compactness
> of the 50 Summilux is growing on me.....
  My lightweight "travel" kit is as follows:

  Leica M4
  35 mm. f/2.0 Summicron
  50 mm. f/2.0 Summicron
  90 mm. f/2.8 TeleElmarit

  They are all very light, compact, and all use the same size
filters.  This is more important than most people realise.  With
the much improved film we have now f/2.0 ~ f/2.8 is most often
fast enough.

> The other nice thing was meeting these fellow LUG members. Mr.
> Paul was
> swift at introducing each others with sinsere pleasure.  I
> have met
> Emmanuel Lowi, Dan Cardish, Robert Beaudoin, Mark Tomalty; all
> pleasant
> guys and seemingly, very much interested in the M7. Some names
> on the
> LUG will have faces....
>
> Pierre Charbonneau,
> Montreal

    I have seldom met another photographer who was not a
gentleman, gracious and helpful.  One of the best parts of the hobby.