Subject: RE: [Leica] Ansel Adams on PBS TV
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 19:53:58 -0700

Sorry Mark K.. not true... the disks are universal.

There is a video encoder ( an IC Chip) inside the player that data stored on
the disks as ones and zeros ( only!) and encodes to SECAM/PAL/NTSC, etc.....
The player must be programmed for the market....

Mike D said....

 I've tried to import NTSC video into a DVD authoring program set for PAL
and
> it won't take it.
>
> Mike D

Mark.. I do not understand this.. please repeat in different terms.... you
tried to take video  from a ?  ( TV Tuner, DVD Disk, Tape???) and
put it into a computer?

Frank

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (DVD was Re: [Leica] Ansel Adams on PBS TV)
Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (DVD was Re: [Leica] Ansel Adams on PBS TV)