Subject: Re: [Leica] On a roll
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:56:06 -0700

Therein lays the crux of the matter, I wasn't going for a carbon copy. I
think that the European  propensity for granularity, through exposure,
processing and printing controls, is an abhorrent practice. It maybe
that my attitude about it comes from spending so many decades under the
shadow of Adamite westcoast photographic culture. Truly a burden, but
one, I'm not loath to say, that I'll have to bear.
Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net> (Re: [Leica] On a roll)
Message from "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net> (Re: [Leica] On a roll)