Subject: [Leica] Fw: Re: OT: XP experiences
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 22:03:07 -0700

Shoot, Mark, I must have been thinking back to when I ran a time-sharing
computer business and '1.8MHz" WAS a fast processor. That and a whopping 4Mb
of RAM with 400MB of disk ran 20 businesses on my HP3000 mid-range computer.
I remember how excited I was to find a used one megabyte (that's "M"
megabyte) memory card for ONLY $4000. And before that I was programming on
an IBM Sys/32 with 16k memory, 13MB disk and that computer was only $50,000.
Sure made Leicas seem cheap back then.

When I do my next writing assignment, I want you as my proof-reader! Glad to
hear XP is working for you. Companies seem to be coming out with XP drivers
almost daily, so hang in there.

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger