Subject: [Leica] Warning! PLUG meets again for First Friday!!
From: "Paul Winkfield" <pwink@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 12:48:45 -0400

Yo LUG Nuts!

PLUG (Phila Leica Users Group) will once again prove the power of the soft
click! We will meet May 3rd, in front of the Muse Gallery 60 N. 2nd St
between 6-6:30pm with a return visit at 7:00pm for any1 we missed.

Bring your pics, stories, Leicafan t-shirts and we'll go gallery hopping,
street photography and we'll even find a place to eat, drink and be merry!
At April's meeting, we were able to stack 6, yes, SIX Ms w/lens before our
bleary eyes!! Will we make it seven? Who knows! set you lens at F2 and be
there!  Any questions email me!
<paul>
How many LUG nuts needed to change a lightbulb?
None! we'll simply use a Noctilux!