Subject: [Leica] ...or select plan B
From: "Scott Squire" <scott_squire@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:12:50 +0000

There was a sort of suggestion of donating a Leica--I love it, and I'm
nearly desperate to own a 'real' M camera. And I would accept it gratefully,
to be sure.

But THAT does seem like charity.

Instead, perhaps somebody on the list has an M and a fast lens or two they
could lend me for the length of the project? It'll be insured and I treat
stuff well; and at the end of the project, I'll give it back. With an extra
stop of lens speed, and another focal length (i.e., not just my 40mm
Summicron), I could shoot pretty much the whole project on Leicas. Which I
would dig.

Just a thought, might be a way around some of the troubles a few of you have
expressed with our little proposition. We aim to please!

Best
Scott