Subject: [Leica] Re: Kyles proposal...musings
From: "Scott Squire" <scott_squire@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:59:31 +0000

Duane,
Yeah, whatever happened to that plan to meet up? Oh well. Thanks for your
thoughts. I'm inclined to think of this project not so much as a look back
at what the LUG's $3000 is doing (though that will certainly be part of it),
but as an extension/expansion of the document that started it. With the idea
that more story will equate to more good, in the form of positive
attention/positive contributions.

I've got some plans to come back to Ecuador, too--there's some stuff I want
to work on there and it sounds like you might be able to hook me up. Keep up
the good work.
Best
Scott Squire