Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: calling on the LUG to do a good deed: leica scholarship
From: kiklaas@iinet.net.au
Date: 29 Apr 2002 04:09:27 -0000

Hate small spaces - including toilets in planes.....so hung out for some
room only to hop back on the bus.....it was worse in Harare though, no
running water at the airport on the night we landed - and then the
electricity went out on top of that......living in Perth for 15 years
without traveling out does not help....