Subject: RE: [Leica] Panasonic Lumix photos with Leica lens
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 07:55:22 -0400

At 09:29 PM 4/28/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>Can you comment on the cameras controls? Are they camera like or menu
>after menu after manu?
>
>Thanks,
>Sam Krneta

Sam -

The controls are very intuitive.  The only thing I had to consult the
manual for before I started using the camera was to find out how to turn
the flash off and how to set the resolution of the file.  I did finally get
around to reading the whole instruction booklet but had already figured out
most of the settings just by looking at the back of the camera.  The camera
remembers how you have set it and comes back on the same way every
time.  Once you get it set the way you like to photograph, all you have to
do is remove the lens cap and turn it on.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com
images available from: