Subject: [Leica] shovels and digging and motivations
From: "Scott Squire" <scott_squire@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:11:10 +0000

Mr Beddoe
Thanks for your thoughts. I've tried to explain that my motivations don't
start or end with my own career. Please note that the responses have been
largely composed of questioning me and my motivations, and nearly nothing at
all about the people I want to photograph. I would be happy to talk about
some of what I know about these kids, but I sense that might not be welcome
either. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Scott Squire

Neil Beddoe wrote:
<<I'm afraid you've been given a shovel and should stop digging.
Your
comments are all about you and very little about the people you
want to
photograph.   If you want to further your career, do it with
your own money.>>