Subject: Re: [Leica] fire in the belly
From: kiklaas@iinet.net.au
Date: 30 Apr 2002 01:21:56 -0000

Ted,

I was reading your responses to Robert - I felt relieved because I always
considered this gut feeling "obsessive compulsive" (no digs, being
serious), I understand the determination that occupies every waking
minute.......actually that is how I ended up getting my Leica, I was not
going to stop until I had one in my hand that I could call my own and I
moved mountains to do that....almost felt like an alcoholic chasing that
drink..........

These writings interest me in the sense of whether there is a common
behavioural thread in photographers - like people that become nurses are
usually caring etc.........and people who become law....oops, you didn't
read that.....

LUGGERS are alert and thinkibg people, is this the common denomination in
photographers?

Oh, Gosh, never mean to start a whole cascade of new off topic threads but
its always how it ends up..I realised that my attraction to LUG, aside of
on topic sunjects, is that I have, since I was a child, been addicted to
the "letters to the editor" column in newspapers - I am starting to see
the pattern.  (LOL)

Have a great day all.

Karina