Subject: RE: [Leica] poets and leicas - confirmed sightings only
From: "Ian" <ianstanley@monsoonpress.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:18:21 -0700

	There is actually a book on the beat era, it's called "snapshot poetics - a
photographic memoir of the beat era by Allen Ginsberg" an interesting book
of interesting times.

	Speaking of interesting times - I have been spending the past while getting
used to living back in Canada after many years overseas.  Culture shock
would be an understatement.  Even though we had come home for holidays on a
regular basis living here is a different mater entirely.  Anyway it's good
to be back on the LUG even if there isn't much Leica talk.

Cheers,

Ian Stanley
On the beautiful Sunshine Coast