Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 mm Summicron
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1904 02:50:13 +0100

Seems normal  :-(  Happened to me too with my  35 mm Leitz Summicron
f2 (Canada), only that the sun shade was positioned at one o'clock
rather than twelve o'clock after I had screwed the lens back
together. Upset me a lot. That was just a week after I had had the
lens cleaned at a Leica dealer's (not by Leica) and the shop owner
could not get it straight either. He assured me there would be no
impact on pictutre quality  ;-), but gave me a good trade in price
when I bought a demonstrator ASPH with full guarantee yet with an
excellent discount.

>Hi LUG's: I have a little problem. I have a 35 mm Leitz Summicron f2
>(Canada) And a few days ago a removed the hood in order to clean it and
>notice that the aoter part of the lens was moving!!!!
>I screwd it back, and hope that everything is OK. Do you have any idea if
>this is normal??? Or something is broken?

- --
Christer Almqvist
D 20255 Hamburg and / or
F 50590 Regnéville sur Mer