Subject: Re: [Leica] buying online
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 10:23:41 +0100

Nathan and Tarek,

the warning should be against french banks and their charges. My bank
charges for using their cash machines (where I do the work)  but
there is no charge when I go to the cashier and  have him punch the
computer key board and count the euro bills. The slowest worker in
grandiosest surrounding I ever came across are those at Banque de
France. Looks like a retirement home. Hours are nine to twelve.
Unions are very, very strong. I took some 21 mm M photos of the
outside. Inside cameras, ice cream and hamburgers are forbidden. And
I had to take off my motor cycle helmet....

Chris