Subject: Re: [Leica] Shintaro
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 06:58:19 -0600

The link you posted shows brass on my computer. Perhaps your monitor
needs calibrating? Many trust worthy people have had cameras done by him
and can attest that the chrome has been removed. It is very obvious with
the slightest nick. You are basing your accusations on a downloaded jpeg.

Lighten up,

John Collier