Subject: Re: [Leica] Shintaro
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 07:40:51 -0700

I have a later M6 TTL, apparently with a brass and shell. It seems that
the black chrome is laid very thinly, as I'm only a year and a half into
the camera, it's already starting to 'brass.' I certainly don't mind ,
as long it doesn't get that brown muddy look of the early M4-2 and M-4P.
Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from Stephen Gandy <leicanikon@earthlink.net> ([Leica] Shintaro)