Subject: Vs: [Leica] 135 MM Elmarit 2.8 from M6 TTL
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.m.korhonen@uusikaupunki.fi>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 21:25:45 +0200

I used to own one and I do not remember any problems with viewfinder - only that it was quite heavy and therefore it was left home often. I now have 4/135 Tele-Elmar which is handier and optically excellent. The viewfinder frame is small but usable.
All the best!
Raimo
Personal photography homepage at http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~raikorho