Subject: [Leica] need information on my leica 35mm f2.8 bulleyes
From: "olivier nguyen" <oliviertnguyen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 17:14:30 -0400

Hi everyone,
I have leica 35mm f2.8 bulleyes.  by look at the distance indicate on the
lens barrel, it says that I can focus as close as .65meter.  I try to
measure the distance of .65meter and see it focus, I never get it close to
it.  matter of fact, the closeet distance i can focus is 1.2 meter or 1
meter.  I try both with bulleyes on and bulleyes off.  is this mean
something wrong with the lens or something wrong with my rangefinder?  can
someone explain this phenomenent?
thank you
Olivier

No Archive