Subject: Re: [Leica] need information on my leica 35mm f2.8 bulleyes
From: "olivier nguyen" <oliviertnguyen@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 10:28:13 -0400

hi Robert,
I use this lens on my leica M6TTL.

Photo Preak,

the bulleyes is originally attach the lens and I know for sure that it is
for this lens because the previous owner did not touch it (he is a camera
person not a mechanic like me).  The reason I took the bulleyes off is to
get the lens balance with my M6TTL.  neither on of off, I never get it focus
to a distance that is indicated on the lens barrel.

thank you
Olivier

>From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
>To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>Subject: Re: [Leica] need information on my leica 35mm f2.8 bulleyes
>Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 18:49:38 -0300
>
>What camera are you using it on?
>
>At 05:14 PM 5/1/2002 -0400, olivier nguyen wrote:
>
>>Hi everyone,
>>I have leica 35mm f2.8 bulleyes.  by look at the distance indicate on the
>>lens barrel, it says that I can focus as close as .65meter.  I try to
>>measure the distance of .65meter and see it focus, I never get it close to
>>it.  matter of fact, the closeet distance i can focus is 1.2 meter or 1
>>meter.  I try both with bulleyes on and bulleyes off.  is this mean
>>something wrong with the lens or something wrong with my rangefinder?  can
>>someone explain this phenomenent?
>>thank you
>>Olivier
>>

>>No Archive