Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ink jam-2000P
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 20:30:17 -0600

Thanks Roy,

I've got some real problems with this printer.

The good news is Epson Canada agreed to ship me a new-in-box replacement
(i.e. not refurbished) and take the (only 3.5 months) old one back. Not
a great track record for a printer that costs almost $900 US.

This will be the third Epson 2000P I had since January 9th; the 1st one
was DOA; the second one is completely plugged.

Regards,

Greg