Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapidwinder
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 14:40:08 -0600

Hi Gunnar,

I'm also right eyed, right handed. I've looked at the M winder and used
the Rapidwinder.

I prefer the Rapidwinder, and no I found it quite quiet. This unit and
the Soft Release Tom A. makes and sells make for a great combination.

John Collier had one circulating through North America. Perhaps you
could add your name to his list.

Regards,

Greg