Subject: [Leica] Re: OT - PAW - Week 19 - Allan
From: J Gong <r7slr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 23:41:35 -0700 (PDT)

Allan,

I like the near monochromatic rocks and the patterns. The woman serves as a
distraction to me. I don't want her to fall off, just walk a few feet to the
left :-) .

I have to agree with the others, the image is dark. I almost thought that you
had used a flash with its illumination falling off rapidly beyond the plane of
focus. I would have preferred to see this image with at least another f-stop of
exposure and detail.

John Gong