Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: OT - PAW - Week 19 - Allan
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 05:35:45 -0700

Allan wrote & showed:
>>> This week's PAW is non-Leica. Still, you are welcome to visit it. Cash
> paid for pleasant comments.
>
> http://photocritique.net/g/s?00kDmn<<<<

Allan lad,
Honestly as hard as I looked at this I had great difficulty finding anything
more than a sort of headless form in a pile of rocks and black water! :-(

I noted several others made the point of dark photo and as I had thought at
first it my screen, the other comments confirmed it's coming over the
airwaves a "way too dark and loss of detail." Certainly the head against the
black water.

I suppose to be gentle one could say...." better luck next time." :-(
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant