Subject: [Leica] Re: Don's PAW 18
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 11:18:42 -0500

Don:

>Most of my photographs were for the group as a record but this weeks
>selection does a fair job of capturing the spirit of the event.
>
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=739927

I'd agree with that.  I think this is a very good record/environment
portrait/"spirit of the event" type photo.

If I were going to nitpick, I'd try to burn some detail into the right page
of the book the lady is holding so that it doesn't look like a blank page.

I bet they'll be pleased to have this.  Good job!

Eric