Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 18
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 09:19:39 -0400

Last week I was in North Carolina and ended up at a shape singer exhibition.
Basically, this is a multi-state group that is maintaining a musical
tradition that uses shapes instead of notes to denote pitch.  There were
religious connotations as instruments were specifically not allowed.  The
acapella singing was very good.

Most of my photographs were for the group as a record but this weeks
selection does a fair job of capturing the spirit of the event.

Keep up the electron recycling effort!

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Don's PAW 18)