Subject: Re: [Leica] Repairing 21mm Viewfinder
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 14:42:49 -0700

Dave,

for non porous plastics (an other materials), Eastman 110, also known as
"crazy glue", is the one to use.
For porous plastics (an other materials), use 2-part epoxy.

Both come in various brands and are found in hardware stores. Both require
curing which consists of  allowing enough time for the chemical bond to
harden. Just follow the directions given with the product. I make extensive
use of either type.

Be extremely careful with Eastman 110 (and its derivatives) for it bonds
immediately, including your fingers if you spill.
Once I bonded my thumb to index and had to use a razor blade to separate
them.
 Neither is effective in making kids stand still.

Joseph Codispoti
San Luis Obispo, CA