Subject: Re: [Leica] Items for sale
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 16:44:37 -0700

From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>

> Perhaps the penalty should be assessed on those who complain as opposed
> to those who post.

I don't mind seeing ads on days other than Friday. After all, most us post
all sorts of banal subjects at will.
The benefit of having all ads on one day is that we expect them, look for
them (or avoid them) and do not miss the bargains as we would if the ads
were scattered throughout the week.

Perhaps we should post political talk only on Monday; single malt or
underwear on Tuesday; breasts or sex (talk only) on Wednesday; UV filters
(or one-liners) on Thursday; for sales on Friday, Saturday off to take
photos, and Sunday to post Saturday's results and talk about Leica.

Think about it, ONE DAY ONLY to speak about any one subject. No more drawn
out tirades that last days on end. With this system, groups interested in
any one subject would tune in on their day of choice and have the rest of
the week to pursue life, business, love, smelling flowers (maybe even
photographing them).

Joe Codispoti