Subject: RE: [Leica] A copyright stamp that doesn't smear on RC paper (& Elmarit 135 MM)
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 10:17:32 -0600

Porters sell an ink that does this.

My bottle has lasted for years. You have to keep the pad sealed in a ziplock
back or it dries out too. They sell a solvent for thinning it out when it
gets too thick.

This and a little stamp pad is great for doing slide mounts when I have
something like 4 sheets of slides of a really boring conference the
government put on and I can be hassled to stick labels on them all...

tim