Subject: RE: [Leica] lugger Jim Shulman is MARRIED!!!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 17:49:35 -0400

It really was wonderful occasion. Jim and John are both terrific people;
their friends were great; Jim is hysterically funny; Kyle and Linda were,
well, Kyle and Linda - and all the photographers were tripping over each
other like Pop Arazee at a Madonna press conference. ;-)

And I have to say that I'd probably put more money on the long-term marital
success of Jim and John than I would on virtually any other couple whose
nuptials I've attend.

B. D.