Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 at a Bris
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 20:33:48 -0700

Bob Rose wrote:
>>I am just going to reserve auto exposure mode for times when it is
appropriate, or dial in compensation when I see tricky scenes.  You still
have to know your equipment.<<<<

Hi Bob,
The secret of course is "knowing your equipment!" Unfortunately some folks
go auto everything believing the camera is a perfect piece of machinery,
when in reality it's only as perfect as the person holding it and "knowing
their equipment."

Point well made of when to use AE and when to quick switch to manual.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant