Subject: RE: [Leica] CAMRA Stranger
From: "Beddoe, Neil" <nbeddoe@lehman.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 07:41:10 +0100

Perhaps not a typical CAMRA member but a large proportion of the drinkers at
beer festivals look like that.  I could write for hours about the virtues of
traditional British ales and CAMRA's sterling efforts to preserve them.
Suffice it to say that a pint of Old Bastard and a good Stilton with pickles
is like...an M6 with a Noctilux in a jazz club - everything fits together
perfectly.

I really like your series.