Subject: Re: [Leica] New Hexar RF page on my site
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 01:26:53 -0700

"dante@umich.edu" wrote:

> I have just finished a fairly extensive page on the Hexar RF.
>
> http://www.dantestella.com/technical/hexarrf.html
>
> Time... to... sleep.

I found this smack dab in the middle of it:

Leica users are too emotionally invested in their equipment to believe
that anything could be better. Leicas are expensive pieces of hardware.
Although some pros use them, the market is largely made up of rich
doctors and lawyers who feel like they have worked themselves silly and
want some leisure. They lack the  time, training or inclination to muck
around with testing, and they want to buy something that they can be
confident will take the best possible pictures. The   whole point for
them of buying a Leica is that there is nothing better.

The above is the only Leica information i could find on the page.

A whole rabidly anti Leica page. Why he'd post it here i don't know.

The ultimate troll. Who needs it?

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com