Subject: [Leica] Re: [Leica} The notta thread
From: Craig Zeni <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 15:24:25 -0400

Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 08:31:31 -0700
From: Douglas Herr<telyt@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] The notta thread
On Wed, 08 May 2002 07:04:00 -0600 John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca> wrote:

 > I would like to find out if any of us are NOT
 > lawyers, doctors or dentists.

mechanical engineer - bought my first SL (new) when I was a seasonal
employee (read: seasonally unemployed) in Alaska.

(slinking in from the side...)

Sales.  Process equipment for chemical, food, beverage and biotech
applications - factory guy working the entire east coast and Latin America

And if you think doctors and lawyers don't like each other...

(slinking back out...)

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html

The Tree of Life is self-pruning.