Subject: Re: [Leica] MY INHERITANCE (OT like there's no tomorrow)
From: Craig Zeni <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 14:59:39 -0400

At 11:00 PM 5/16/2002, you wrote:
>Date:May 16,2002.
>Email:edum@hkem.com.
>
>Dear Sir,
>
>I am Mr.Eduado de Mello, one of the Principal
(snippo of 4-1-9 scammage)
>Yours truly,
>Eduado de Mello

Dear Mr. Eduado de Mello,

It is so good to hear from a fellow-countryman, having been raised and
lived for many years
in our most beautiful homeland, Angola. I want to send you my sincere
thanks and gratitude
for your kind offer of USD$32,000.000.00 (THIRTY-TWO MILLION UNITED STATE
DOLLARS) for
taking part in this funds transfer transaction.

However, I am a businessman too, and I make my living transferring large
sums of money from
and to my friends, relatives, and business associates in Nigeria.
Therefore, I know that you
would agree, that in order to participate in this wonderful opportunity, I
must have an
advance monetary commitment from you -- a good faith gesture on your part
- -- in order to
proceed.

Therefore, I ask that you deposit just 10% ($3,200,000) of the $32M into my
PayPal account
as an indication that you truly possess the funds and are actually
authorized to release
them. Using the online PayPal service is a very convenient and secure way
to transfer funds.
All you need do is access the PayPal web site -- http://www.paypal.com --
open a PayPal
account, deposit the funds into your new account, and then transfer the
money into my
existing account, which has already been set up to receive the $32M.

You only need my email address, which you already have, to transfer the
funds into my
account. Therefore, the complete safety of your account, as well as mine,
is guaranteed and
insured unconditionally. You have asked that this matter be handled with
the strictest
confidentiality, and I will agree to that condition, provided that the
transfer takes place
in a reasonable period of time, say by Friday, 24 May.

If the money has not been received by that time, I must assume that you are
not making a
legitimate offer, and that you might be someone other than who you say you
are -- although I
can tell by the exceptional language of your email, that is probably not
the case. However,
if that is the case, then I will be forced to embark upon a most unpleasant
course of action
that I would prefer not to undertake.

Because I have so many loyal friends in the Government of Angola and the
Military, and many
close ties within the Security Service where you work, it would be quite
easy to locate your
office and your home, as well as learn the identities of your friends and
relatives.

I truly don't believe that you would want to jeopardize their health and
well-being, and
your own future. I will access my PayPal account on next Saturday to verify
that your
good-faith payment has been made. Once that takes place, we can move
forward with the final
transfer.

I trust that you will not disappoint me in this matter, since the
consequences for
non-compliance could be quite severe. I look forward with great
anticipation to working with
you.

Yours faithfully,

Inna Gadda Da Vida, JD, MMB,
President & CEO
U.S./Angola Funds Transfer Organization
Beverly Hills, CA

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html

You glorify the past when the future dries up - Bono

Replies: Reply from "Don" <don.ro@verizon.net> (Re: [Leica] MY INHERITANCE (OT like there's no tomorrow))
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] MY INHERITANCE (OT like there's no tomorrow))