Subject: Re: [Leica] The notta thread
From: souljer@mac.com
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 17:38:08 -0700

Hey all,

I'm currently an artist selling his signed posters down at the beach.
That allows me to keep what I have and buy and process film. More toys
will take a bit of saving. But with summer coming I think I'll manage. I
was able to afford a M6 and lens' by being a handy-man/house painter for
a summer. Saved every penny and got the Leica gear. Next summer I did a
big mural in a house. Another camera and lens =)

Still do some photography for money (bands in clubs and at events,
etc.), but mostly take pictures and do art that I want now.

Don't have any friends who are photographers so none of my friends get
what I'm doing, what's taking so long, why the flash didn't go off, or
why they can't see the picture on the back of the camera... Don't know
anyone else except my eye doctor who even owns Leica equipment. Oh wait,
my ex-girlfriend bought a M6 after I got my second... but I don't think
she ever got a lens... And she is a photographer!

Gunnar
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. -
Wayne Dyer