Subject: Re: [Leica] Not a doctor
From: souljer@mac.com
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 01:54:34 -0700

Before selling art on the beach and internet, I used my M6s on a few low
budget movie sets as the Stills Photographer. Those were fun jobs.

Usually most of the camera crew would recognize the equipment and make
positive comments. The directors and producers would ask if they are
digital and in general didn't care what I shot with, or look too
impressed.

Until I showed up with proof-sheets and slide pages... They still didn't
care what I shot with, but they were happy. I would always thank the
Gaffer and lighting crew. Their good work made my job easy.

Gunnar
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there. - Will Rogers