Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 meter shock
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 20:24:49 -0600

Hi Ted,

There is not a hope in H*** that I am going to give you a metering
lesson! I was not a bright lad to start with and have been dropped
repeatedly on my head since then; BUT, my mom did not raise me dumb
enough to give you metering lessons no matter how many of my little grey
cells met a premature death. If you say it works, IT WORKS!

Cheers,

John

PS: I still think a better AE lock would be nice though...

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] M7 meter shock)