Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 AE lock
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 06:53:41 -0600

My opinion is that Leica is a small company. It does not have the
resources to custom design electronics and has to depend on outside
help. Heck, the original M6 board was developed in conjunction with a
university! They do what they can with whatever they can get.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] M7 AE lock and fitting in)