Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson 2000P
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 20:20:05 -0700

Darrell Jennings wrote:
>>> I just ordered an Epson 2000P archival printer today.
> Anyone out there have any experience, tips, problems,
> cool features, etc. that I should know about?<<<

Darrell mon ami,
I didn't think there was another person like myself who orders something and
then asks buddies... "Are there any things I should know about this
machine?" :-)

As much as I try these days to ask first, buy after ;-) I still do the same
thing as I've done for years and get ticked off when I find out it wasn't
such a good buy after all. And "why didn't I ask the guys and gals before I
bought?"

However, I've only read good things about the 2000P so not to worry.  ;-)

Gosh I feel better now as I thought I was all alone out here! :-) :-)
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant