Subject: RE: [Leica] Epson 2000P, An update and another ?
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 10:40:28 -0700 (PDT)

Very good point.  Are their inks/papers that are
better than what Epson offers for archival purposes?
I would be interested in how well they render Blank
and White photos, also in paper finish...I noted that
Epson only offers Matte finish archival paper, I
prefer glossy.

Finally what do you mean by archival?  I think Epson
quotes 70 years... Is there something as good or
better?

I also have seen many on the list mention having to
clean heads on the printers.  I've not had to do this
with my HP.  Is this an issue unique to Epson, or
simply the way most good printers work?

Sorry for the 20 questions above, but there is a lot
to cover on this.  DJ