Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicas appeal to everyone!!
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 18:25:45 -0400 (EDT)

God bless  you guys.  my 18 year old cat chowder head was in the
animal hospital for a week after being sick for some time.  they really
fixed him up (for the price of a new M7). here he is as he was
15 years ago: http://www.shinozuka-family.com/oldphotos/chowspot.JPG

but you vets are just wonderful people, in my experience quite a bit
more personable than the people doctors i've met. :-)

- -rei

> From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@ma.ultranet.com>
>
> -- Hi John, all-
>
>     Leicas appeal to lots of folks regardless of income ... Yes - I'm a
> veterinarian/researcher --- but hardly rich (or famous!) Four years of
> schooling cost over $100K, and most vets (myself included) make very little
> compared to our MD counterparts. The only folks who graduated with me that
> are 'doing quite well' are the ones who inherited a practice from dad or
> mom, aunt or uncle or the like.. Others who started their own are in even
> more debt.

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey