Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicas appeal to everyone!!
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 12:49:17 +0200

Rei,

Beautiful shot, what wonderful use of light and shadow! I am really happy to hear
about people's 18 or 19 year-old cats. Our beloved Taco just turned 2 (we have
had him basically since he was born), and I look forward of many more years with
him. I love cats AND dogs. I swear that when my dog was in the hospital (13
days), the cat missed the dog, even though in their daily lives they do not
interact all that much. In the dog's absence, the cat started emulating the dog's
behaviors, such as begging for food at the dinner table, something he otherwise
never does.

Nathan

Rei Shinozuka wrote:

> God bless  you guys.  my 18 year old cat chowder head was in the
> animal hospital for a week after being sick for some time.  they really
> fixed him up (for the price of a new M7). here he is as he was
> 15 years ago: http://www.shinozuka-family.com/oldphotos/chowspot.JPG
>
> but you vets are just wonderful people, in my experience quite a bit
> more personable than the people doctors i've met. :-)
>
> -rei

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland