Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson 2000P, An update and another ?
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 10:15:53 -0500

>> I had heard to expect at least a 70 year life out of
>> the Epson printers and materials. I'd like it to be
>> longer, but I'll take what I can get.

AFAIK Epson brand inks and paper will give you a 25 year max w/ heavyweight
matte paper. Using other Epson glossy papers and such will cut that down to
10 years...

Using MIS (or others) inks and other archival papers should get you up to 60
years...

And the piezo will get you the most...as others have said.

- --
John Straus
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com