Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Jonathan's paw 18
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 09:21:16 -0700

Gilbert Plantinga wrote:
>>> Ted, I think Allan was referring to the composition, using the wide lens
> to include the context surrounding the subject, though I'm certainly not
> clairvoyant!<<<

aaaaahhh so! :-) And if that's the case then my post becomes meaningless.
;-)

Thank you Gilbert for the insight.

Although if I may make a point for Jonathan while at it.

Hi Jonathan.
As hard as it may have been to do and not be a distracting influence as a
photographer, I bet if you dropped to a squat or kneeling position and shot
the same picture it would've been stronger in composition and strengthened
the over all look.

The effect would increase the size of the people getting shoes cleaned much
like covering a football game and kneeling at the sidelines. Creating a much
stronger feeling between the cleaners to the cleanee's.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant