Subject: Re: [Leica] photograph of the LUG computer
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 15:34:32 -0700

Not being very well-informed about computer, digital, or any other
tech-type things, I don't understand much of anything about his setup
other than I know it is all expensive, time consuming, and needs repair
and upgrading from time to time.

That said, I can't thank you enough for what you do to keep us going --
it is a really valuable gift to me, and I am sure to all of the others,
to have this platform to read, learn, and sometimes pass on something
that may be helpful or of interest to some.

Thank you, Brain.

Ted in Olalla